Labtium has over 30 years of experience in the analysis of soil and sediment samples
Most of the methods we use in sample pretreatment and analytical services are internationally standardized.
Examples of our typical analyses:
- Metal concentrations and inorganic hazardous substances with all REE-elements
- Carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, sulfur and phosphorous
- Standardized leaching behaviour tests
In addition to the analysis of metal concentrations and inorganic hazardous substances in soil and sediment samples our services also include a wide variety of weak extractions and sequential extraction series, which can be used to assess the chemical charasteristics and pollution load of the soil and sediment samples.
Common weak extractions among the others:
- pH-puffered salt solutions
- Ammonium acetate
- Barium chloride (cation exchange capacity)
- Acidic oxalate leach
- SEM-AVS (Simultaneously extracted metals Acid volatile sulfide)