Analyses of fuel
We offer for our customers (e.g. the energy and forest industry, universities and research centres ) a wide range of basic fuels testing, production and emission trade analytical services. Most of our testing methods of solid fuels are accredited methods.
Our services cover e.g. the following analyses:
- heat value
- moisture content
- content of volatile matter
- CHN-analysis (carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen contents)
- sulphur content
- chlorine, fluorine and bromine contents
- determination of the major elements in the fuels
- determination of the ash melting behaviour
- durability of pellets, fines content etc.
- particle size distribution of solid fuels
- determination of the bio-degradable part in recycled fuel
- calculation of emission factor